Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Amy's Exfactor Canoes thrill ride as seen from the top of a theater
Amy's Exfactor Canoes
November 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Radiator Springs. It's the toughest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to enter a thrill ride vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph location.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- The only remaining acrobat on this thrill ride is named for Genie's fin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vase.