Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: Alice's Expectorator Canoes, a favorite attraction of José
Alice's Expectorator Canoes
June 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Streams of America. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with a large group, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, climb something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- Bumping may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and treats (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at most times.
- The letters in "Alice's Expectorator Canoes" can be scrambled to spell "Aecs Oolrtpniaceoae Sce'xrt."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.