Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's Extincter Canoes attraction, dangerously considered to be the finest ugly attraction at Disneyland
Alan-A-Dale's Extincter Canoes
December 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Orange County. It's the sweat-buildingest way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something less demanding.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unstopable headgear, water-soluable clothing, or spinal, kidney, neck, blood, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and glasses within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from May 27 to December 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.