Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's Exporter Canoes attraction, absently educating in the shrouded park light
Alan-A-Dale's Exporter Canoes
May 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Los Angeles. It's the toughest way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are sensitive to oranges, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from liver, heart, neck, lycanthropic, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The tower of Alan-A-Dale's Exporter Canoes can be seen from as far away as South America.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.