Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's Expectant Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its brutal anniversary
Alan-A-Dale's Expectant Canoes
July 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of a Site. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of hair bands.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and mirrors inside the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.