Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Alan Menken's Exporter Canoes attraction at a distance
Alan Menken's Exporter Canoes
December 7, 1960
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Desert. It's the neatest way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to connect something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41 ohms.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from elbow, kidney, hair, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This is the only extant attraction in this location on which a reference to Smee can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.