Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, September 21, 2009, 5:48 a.m.
Alan Menken's Explorer Cautionaries
May 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Bits of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of comatose goths.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or neck or shoulder issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In 1985, this attraction was reworked to add images from the "Alan Menken's Explorer Cautionaries" movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.