Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken's Explorer Cautionaries experience during a moment of contemplation
Alan Menken's Explorer Cautionaries
September 18, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the Exposition. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
- Before experiencing this experience, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Experience may be too intense for very young children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird growths, punk haircuts, or ankle, tongue, chin, back, nasal, or finger problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vampire.