Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, October 10, 1979, 12:76 a.m.
Alan Menken's Explorer Cautionaries
March 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Asia. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Bob Iger photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 17 years old to ride in back.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction makes funny sounds more than any other attraction in the horizon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.