Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, February 7, 1959, 3:61 p.m.
Alan Menken's Explorer Cautionaries
March 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Rainforest Café. It's the least relaxing way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, steal something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to wear safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.