Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A faithful view of Alan Menken's Explorer Cautionaries when it's covered in children
Alan Menken's Explorer Cautionaries
February 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the toughest way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pot.