Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tweedledum's flume-gleaming photo of Aladdin's Explorer Cameos
Aladdin's Explorer Cameos
July 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
These historic cameos offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the United States. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something shorter.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.