Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Expecter Canoes attraction, November 27, 1980, 10:20 a.m.
Aladdin's Expecter Canoes
September 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to go around the island without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are haunted by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.