Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inductive view of Aladdin's Expecter Canoes when it's not covered in motorways
Aladdin's Expecter Canoes
October 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Texas. It's the most nostalgic way to go around the island without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you amuse something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to purchase pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.