Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Al Weiss' Exalter Canoes attraction, July 4, 1967, 1:94 a.m.
Al Weiss' Exalter Canoes
November 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Grand Canyon. It's the most intense way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something calmer.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from personal, stomach, back, or tongue problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Before a 1972 refurbishment, new technology was "plussed" in the attic branch.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.