Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Exalter Canoes attraction at midday
Al Weiss' Exalter Canoes
July 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of a Temple. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them before getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland legends might try to visit this attraction for a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- For your health, you should be free from kidney or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.