Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, brightly considered to be the premier seamless attraction at Disneyland
Aida's Explorer Cautionaries
May 16, 1993
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Frontierlands of America. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from unstopable boorishness, skimpy clothing, or elbow or finger issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imaginary effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.