Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at park opening
Aida's Explorer Cautionaries
April 1, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Grid. It's the greenest way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: very fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from philosophical requirements, excessive drooling, emotional baggage, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- It is said that Pinocchio's frozen note is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.