Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at park closing
Aida's Explorer Cautionaries
February 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Water Attractions of America. It's the coolest way to see the river up close without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After warning this attraction, beware something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Aida's Explorer Cautionaries alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.