Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's Explorer Cautionaries, a favorite attraction of Herbie
Aida's Explorer Cautionaries
January 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These historic cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Playland. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Dolls," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to enjoy this attraction as much as a moment after the park reaches capacity.
- You must be at least as large as this page to not be scarred for life.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or heart, shoulder, knee, attention-span, or elbow complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.