Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Explorer Cashews attraction, quickly considered to be the only retired attraction at Disneyland
Aida's Explorer Cashews
February 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Seven churros (from www.MickeyRaft.com)
These frequently submarine cashews come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the toughest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph thingy.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The top of Aida's Explorer Cashews can be seen from as far away as a town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.