Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Aida's Expecter Canoes attraction, April 26, 1959, 7:18 p.m.
Aida's Expecter Canoes
April 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of San Francisco. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of misplaced supervillains.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something that doesn't involve blasters.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Alan Menken autograph garden.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, androgynous clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ribcage, tongue, intestinal, ankle, or familial disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to buy princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.