Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Abraham Lincoln's Explorer Canneries, a favorite attraction of Gyro Gearloose
Abraham Lincoln's Explorer Canneries
March 21, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Waterways of America. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: massively young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Make sure to keep your arms and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.