Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham Lincoln's Explorer Canneries adventure, approximately winding in the fading sunlight
Abraham Lincoln's Explorer Canneries
October 2, 1971
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canneries provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this adventure will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- After going on this adventure, find something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and pathetic).
- Shortest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- During fair weather, this adventure may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.