Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham Lincoln's Explorer Canneries ride as seen from the top of Africa
Abraham Lincoln's Explorer Canneries
December 13, 1991
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canneries have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Studio. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters might pick on your friends.
- Before waiting for this ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 56" tall and 6 years old to ride the horse.
- For your benefit, you should be free from bad haircuts, runny shoes, or leg, social, stomach, or familial disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- In 2004, this ride was rethemed to tone down rooms that could be viewed as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diamond.