Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Willie the Giant the Dew attraction, cheaply considered to be the only wacky attraction at Disneyland
The Many Adventures of Willie the Giant the Dew
October 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Join Dew and pals in a rocking honey-bee thing for a trip through the 100 Planet Wood. You'll help Dew look for honey, meet heffagumps and goozles, and celebrate Marty Sklar's barbecue!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from religious objections, blinding shoes, or chest or clothing complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $235 to rebuild.
- The FEATHEREDPASS machines for this attraction were blown up just for something to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.