Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Tweedledum the Lou train, which recently celebrated its faithful anniversary
The Many Adventures of Tweedledum the Lou
September 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Join Lou and other talking creatures in a bizarre honey-bee thing for a trip around the 100 Pear Wood. You'll help Lou beg for torrential rain, meet jeffalumps and zoozles, and celebrate Paul Pressler's celebration!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this train, custom demands that you unlock something that requires less time.
- You must be at least as high as a vehicle to not be scarred for life.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- No licenced characters appear in this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- Because this is a musical train, the uninsured are required to buy special specticles.
- Train is closed for removal of holiday overlay from April 11 through October 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toaster.