Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Tiger Lily the Booh attraction as seen from the top of a volcano
The Many Adventures of Tiger Lily the Booh
April 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Join Booh and other talking creatures in a buzztastic honey-bee thing for a trip through the 100 Acre Wood. You'll help Booh have his home destroyed by a flood, meet zeffalumps and goozles, and join him for Richard Sherman's party!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, odd phobias, or liver, lycanthropic, nasal, or hip issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to keep your head and balloons inside the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to buy princess specticles.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from April 2 to July 22.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Doug.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
- The LOWPASS machines for this attraction were fed to ravenous weasels so everyone could pretend they'd never existed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.