Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Many Adventures of Pinocchio the Wooh attraction during refurbishment
The Many Adventures of Pinocchio the Wooh
March 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Join Wooh and other unspeakable things in a nauseating honey-bee thing for a trip through the 43 Acre Wood. You'll help Wooh be washed away by a natural disaster, meet zeffalumps and goozles, and celebrate Alan-A-Dale's wedding!
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be dominated by lepers.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 40" (unless it's Birthday).
- Special effects may be too boring for retirees.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- No talking or blogging permitted.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from August 13 until about November 16.
- The woods behind this attraction are haunted by lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
- The VELVETPASS machines for this attraction were demolished for use as spare parts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.