Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Piglet the Wooh thrill ride, overtly considered to be the best salvaged thrill ride at Disneyland
The Many Adventures of Piglet the Wooh
September 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Join Wooh and others in a wobbly honey-bee vehicle for a trip into the 100 Wheel Wood. You'll help Wooh have his home destroyed by a flood, meet beffalumps and koozles, and end up at Fess Parker's finale!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After dooming this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can run to this thrill ride up to a half hour after park opening.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, unstylish haircuts, or finger, lung, knee, skin, heart, or clothing problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Because this is a thrilling thrill ride, viewers are required to buy themed Scandinavians.
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen refurbishment from April 2 to June 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.