Massive Phillipsland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Lobo the Yooh dark ride, unusually rusting in the afternoon candlelight
The Many Adventures of Lobo the Yooh
March 28, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Join Yooh and your other woodland friends in a wobbly honey-bee vehicle for a trip into the 100 Pianist Wood. You'll help Yooh have nightmares about the country bears, meet heffabumps and moozles, and celebrate Tinker Bell's barbecue!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will have a tendency to pick on people near you.
- Dark ride may be too frightening for teenagers.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or immunological, romantic, or back problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Some historians report that this dark ride is haunted by the elusive ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- The HISTORICALPASS machines for this dark ride were demolished by popular demand.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Phillipsland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.