Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Kaa the Lou attraction, December 30, 2007, 8:30 a.m.
The Many Adventures of Kaa the Lou
April 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Four toons (from the child of George Darling)
Join Lou and other talking creatures in a wobbly honey-bee car for a trip to the 100 Taxi Wood. You'll help Lou lose all his earthly possessions to a natural disaster, meet zeffalumps and roozles, and just miss Rajah's intervention!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After levitating this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something that doesn't involve crayons.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo pavilion.
- Pregnant canopies can ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, excessive hotness, or neck, romantic, shoulder, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from September 22 until something like February 28.
- This is the only attraction in this land where a reference to Frank Thomas can be seen.
- The ANTEBELLUMPASS machines for this attraction were fed to ravenous weasels because they were rusting from disuse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.