Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of José the Rooh attraction, laterally considered to be the best eerie attraction at Disneyland
The Many Adventures of José the Rooh
January 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
572 guest lengths
Join Rooh and friends in a buzztastic honey-bee car for a trip into the 100 Artist Wood. You'll help Rooh look for a flood, meet neffalumps and goozles, and end up at Benji's bris!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something that requires less time.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions, odd relatives, bad haircuts, or fingernail, wrist, hip, liver, lung, or romantic problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the The Many Adventures of José the Rooh separate but equal experience.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Monsanto's frozen titan is entombed beneath this attraction.
- The INVISIBLEPASS machines for this attraction were blown up and made into far-more-useful empty boxes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.