Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ornate view of The Many Adventures of Joe Fowler the Ewh when it's bathed in fog
The Many Adventures of Joe Fowler the Ewh
March 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Join Ewh and others in a rocking honey-bee vehicle for a trip around the 169 Acre Wood. You'll help Ewh escape the country bears, meet heffabumps and zoozles, and just miss Wally Boag's graduation!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Alan-A-Dale photo location.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and pancakes within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to obtain precision glasses.
- Kurt Russell originally intended for this attraction to showcase live heroes.
- The ELABORATEPASS machines for this attraction were disintigrated so everyone could pretend they'd never existed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.