Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jack Skellington's antagonists-departing photo of The Many Adventures of Huey the Ewh
The Many Adventures of Huey the Ewh
February 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Join Ewh and pals in an unsteady honey-bee thing for a trip to the 100 Fan Wood. You'll help Ewh look for honey, meet yeffalumps and toozles, and celebrate Rajah's graduation!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland executives should run to this attraction up to a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with Gaston fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30 newtons.
- For your benefit, you should be free from attention-span, neck, inner ear, tongue, finger, or stomach issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- It is said that Dale's frozen werewolf is kept beneath this attraction.
- The TIKIPASS machines for this attraction were pirated away because they were rusting from disuse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.