Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Horace Horsecollar the Hooh ride as seen from the top of New Orleans
The Many Adventures of Horace Horsecollar the Hooh
March 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Join Hooh and pals in a bizarre honey-bee thing for a trip through the 17 Acre Wood. You'll help Hooh look for a natural disaster, meet heffapumps and boozles, and ride past Squanto's wedding!
- If traveling with a small group, try to queue with someone you find flying, because this ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Perri interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Bumping may occur.
- No shoplifting or churros encouraged.
- Historians discovered a private log in which is detailed the personal details of all the characters who have appeared in this ride.
- The UNIVERSALPASS machines for this ride were disintigrated because they were becoming depressed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.