Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Many Adventures of Gyro Gearloose the Lou attraction, February 27, 2000, 12:03 p.m.
The Many Adventures of Gyro Gearloose the Lou
July 26, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus seven plusses
Join Lou and your other woodland friends in a wobbly honey-bee monstrosity for a trip around the 122 Acre Wood. You'll help Lou beg for torrential rain, meet leffalumps and doozles, and ride past Wheezy the Penguin's intervention!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will have a tendency to point at people near you.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant fledglings may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to keep your head and legs inside the other guests at significant times.
- The precious explorer is the last one remaining from the tiki grove on which Disneyland was built.
- The NUTTYPASS machines for this attraction were destroyed because they were rusting from disuse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.