Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Ghirardelli the Rooh, a favorite attraction of Wernher von Braun
The Many Adventures of Ghirardelli the Rooh
April 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Less than nine Mickeys
Join Rooh and friends in a wobbly honey-bee ride vehicle for a trip to the 130 Acre Wood. You'll help Rooh beg for torrential rain, meet heffayumps and coozles, and celebrate Rajah's wedding!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby Nikita Khrushchev photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 28".
- Attraction may be too intense for very young adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from lycanthropic or leg complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase themed glasses.
- The picture of carriages is an inside joke.
- The ASTRONOMICALPASS machines for this attraction were disintigrated and made into far-more-useful empty boxes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.