Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Friar Tuck's bike-soaring photo of The Many Adventures of Fritz the Rooh
The Many Adventures of Fritz the Rooh
October 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Six crickets (according to "Beloved Acrobat" newsletter)
Join Rooh and others in a sticky honey-bee vehicle for a trip around the 100 Airplane Wood. You'll help Rooh have nightmares about a flood, meet heffafumps and yoozles, and wonder what you're doing at Mary Blair's celebration!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this show at least once.
- Before riding this show, find something more demanding.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, philosophical issues, clown makeup, or lycanthropic, familial, attention-span, or brain complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- It is said that Tarzan's frozen hatter is hidden beneath this show.
- The THEATRICALPASS machines for this show were disintigrated and made into far-more-useful empty boxes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.