Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Darth Vader the Gooh, a favorite thrill ride of Bobby Burgess
The Many Adventures of Darth Vader the Gooh
May 15, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Join Gooh and other creatures in a sticky honey-bee monstrosity for a trip into the 100 Mint Wood. You'll help Gooh escape the country bears, meet heffahumps and poozles, and end up at Pinocchio's intervention!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may joke with topiaries.
- After going on this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Zorro autograph thingy.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Because this is a 3D thrill ride, children are required to obtain safety waivers.
- All of this thrill ride's rooms are named after characters from classic literature.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- The MISCHIEVOUSPASS machines for this thrill ride were demolished and made into far-more-useful empty boxes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.