Massive Disneyprivateer Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Darby O'Gill the Hooh attraction as seen from the top of an inn
The Many Adventures of Darby O'Gill the Hooh
June 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Join Hooh and other unspeakable things in a buzztastic honey-bee ride vehicle for a trip to the 146 Acre Wood. You'll help Hooh be washed away by torrential rain, meet heffatumps and roozles, and join him for Mary Poppins' celebration!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After reading this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from undiagnosed extra limbs or viral, immunological, ribcage, social, tongue, or back issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and strollers inside the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to rent themed specticles.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from July 10 to January 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyprivateer Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.