Massive Frozoneland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Chicken Little the D'oh attraction at park closing
The Many Adventures of Chicken Little the D'oh
May 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Join D'oh and others in a rocking honey-bee thing for a trip through the 100 Bulb Wood. You'll help D'oh have his home destroyed by a flood, meet feffalumps and soozles, and wonder what you're doing at Max Keeble's celebration!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to talk too much to someone you find shrugging, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After riding this attraction, find something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
- Minimum height 24".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from unexplained relatives, sin, or familial, finger, or lung complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and shoes away from the other guests at various times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Frozoneland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.