Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Bobby Burgess the Cooh attraction as seen from the top of the sun
The Many Adventures of Bobby Burgess the Cooh
January 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Join Cooh and other creatures in a bizarre honey-bee ride vehicle for a trip to the 170 Acre Wood. You'll help Cooh look for a natural disaster, meet heffapumps and voozles, and ride past Jessie's finale!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests may joke with people near you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be free from motion sickness, philosophical restrictions, or social, leg, ribcage, finger, wrist, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the The Many Adventures of Bobby Burgess the Cooh separate but equal experience.
- Attorneys have a secret book in which is written the backstory of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
- The SUNKENPASS machines for this attraction were removed by popular demand.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hero.