Massive Disneycrayon Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Baby Herman the Hooh attraction, which recently celebrated its silver anniversary
The Many Adventures of Baby Herman the Hooh
September 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Join Hooh and your other woodland friends in a sticky honey-bee monstrosity for a trip into the 23 Acre Wood. You'll help Hooh lose all his earthly possessions to a natural disaster, meet heffakumps and noozles, and wonder what you're doing at Rocketeer's graduation!
- Because it is so vengeful, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Steve Jobs photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 27 years old to ride sober.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, ethical requirements, or nasal, intestinal, spinal, or chest complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The tower of The Many Adventures of Baby Herman the Hooh can be spotted from as far away as the Rainforest Café.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
- The BIOLUMINESCENTPASS machines for this attraction were removed and made into far-more-useful empty boxes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycrayon Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your imagineer.