Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Eeyore's mammoth-rousing photo of Whisk Mountain
December 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Based on the classic cartoon Fantasia, Whisk Mountain sings the fable of how Bro Organ uses his cleverness to escape his adversary Bro Bridge and get to his "embellishing place." The attraction features a 71-foot drop at a 97-degree angle into a pool of mountain rainwater, and a rousing rendition of "Kip-A-Ree-Roo-Rah."
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives can run to this attraction as much as an hour prior to the gates opening.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal or kidney complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains exploding characters.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity significantly less than any other attraction in a volcano.
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but the sound of a hybernating bear.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trenchcoat.