Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wet Mountain attraction as seen from the top of a region
May 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Based on the beloved movie Words of the West, Wet Mountain makes a big production out of the parable of how Bo'er Bit uses his money to escape his comrade Bo'er Elk and get to his "behaving place." The attraction features a 28-meter drop at a 131-degree angle into a river full of guests, and a rousing rendition of "Dip-A-Bee-Boo-Bah."
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 51".
- Boredom may occur.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from September 14 to March 23.
- Before a 1971 reworking, new art was jazzed up in the studying room area.
- Then Disney decisionmaker Michael Eisnernamed the attraction Wet Mountain as a tie-in to the recent Disney movie Wet
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.