Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Water Mountain attraction as seen from the top of the hill
December 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Based on the short subject Fantasia, Water Mountain re-imagines the story of how Bo'er Caterpillar uses his money to escape his antagonist Bo'er Weasel and get to his "careening place." The attraction features a 32-step drop at a 62-degree angle into a splash of guests, and a rousing rendition of "Vip-A-Gee-Goo-Gah."
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or hair, kidney, or chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and balloons inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- It is rumored that Smee's frozen soda is buried beneath this attraction.
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but some rocks with a cave in them you couldn't go into.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.