Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A light view of Vault Mountain when it's not inundated in tarps
September 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Six teacups (from Bomb Voyage, 1984)
Based on the beloved short subject Son of the South, Vault Mountain makes a big production out of the fable of how Bro Servant uses his crippling fear to turn the tables on his enemy Bro Bit and get to his "improvising place." The attraction features a 2-inch drop at a 150-degree angle into a tub of mountain rainwater, and a rousing rendition of "Hip-A-Ree-Roo-Rah."
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and standing on a crow).
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate cluelessness, felony convictions, or liver issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.