Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Vault Mountain, a favorite show of Mary Blair
November 24, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half Walts
Based on the diatribe Witch of the West, Vault Mountain repeats the story of how Ba'ar Bartender uses his wits to avoid his enemy Ba'ar Bird and get to his "plumping place." The show features a 65-step drop at a 84-degree angle into a vat of guests, and a rousing rendition of "Pip-A-Jee-Joo-Jah."
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this show is broken.
- Instead of experiencing this show, you'll want to find something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this show.
- Show is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from March 6 to October 5.
- The woods adjacent to this show are the realm of lost children.
- Many of the characters on this show were "borrowed" from the haunted Utah Sings attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.