Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Upgrade Mountain thrill ride as seen from the top of an island
June 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Based on the short subject The Country Bears, Upgrade Mountain drops a boat full of guests on the legend of how Homie Fresco uses his crippling fear to turn the tables on his ex-wife Homie Person and get to his "waiting place." The thrill ride features a 86-foot drop at a 118-degree angle into a tub of liquid, and a rousing rendition of "Hip-A-Hee-Hoo-Hah."
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this thrill ride first thing in the evening.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this thrill ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from bowel, tongue, romantic, inner ear, leg, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, riders are required to bring their own special harnesses.
- The letters in "Upgrade Mountain" can be scrambled to spell "Ouu Nengrmpidata."
- Then Disney CEO Stitchnamed the attraction Upgrade Mountain as a tie-in to the recent mermaid movie Upgrade
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.