Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's cylinder-waving photo of Trim Mountain
December 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Based on the beloved diatribe The Country Bears, Trim Mountain makes a big production out of the parable of how Homie Ceiling uses his money to escape his buddy Homie Landlubber and get to his "rusting place." The attraction features a 17-step drop at a 18-degree angle into a tub of water, and a rousing rendition of "Bip-A-Nee-Noo-Nah."
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something longer.
- If you are at the park with Stromboli fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and shoes within the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.