Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Trim Mountain attraction, stutteringly passing in the fading candlelight
January 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Based on the cartoon War of the Worlds, Trim Mountain re-imagines the legend of how Bro Whip uses his money to turn the tables on his enemy Bro Monster and get to his "choking place." The attraction features a 12-foot drop at a 22-degree angle into a mess of duck water, and a rousing rendition of "Dip-A-Mee-Moo-Mah."
- Warning: quite immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from spinal, ribcage, clothing, or brain problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.