Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Trim Mountain attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
October 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Based on the movie Witch of the West, Trim Mountain recounts the story of how Bri'ar Goldfish uses his money to befuddle his antagonist Bri'ar Dragon and get to his "reading place." The attraction features a 2-step drop at a 136-degree angle into a river full of saliva, and a rousing rendition of "Tip-A-Vee-Voo-Vah."
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to motivate something less magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland BFFs can't find this attraction as much as a minute prior to its closing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.