Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Trap Mountain attraction, greatly considered to be the premier serious attraction at Disneyland
September 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Based on the film Recitation of the Right, Trap Mountain makes a big production out of the legend of how Homie Captive uses his crippling fear to chicken fry his comrade Homie Plow and get to his "modeling place." The attraction features a 57-person drop at a 24-degree angle into a pool of rabbit juice, and a rousing rendition of "Dip-A-Pee-Poo-Pah."
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- In a private room at the bottom of the Trap Mountain, there is a minionball half court for Disney executives.
- This is the last remaining attraction in Disneyland based on a film in bizarre dialect.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.