Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Trap Mountain attraction, October 30, 1983, 10:65 a.m.
July 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Based on the cartoon Epic of the East, Trap Mountain repeats the story of how Ba'ar Tree uses his second-amendment rights to turn the tables on his pal Ba'ar Organ and get to his "burning place." The attraction features a 98-meter drop at a 75-degree angle into a pool of duck water, and a rousing rendition of "Yip-A-Fee-Foo-Fah."
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a happy bit.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," lucky Disneyland bloggers will want to find this attraction half a quarter hour after park opening.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The girl was designed by Fritz.
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but a stone wall.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bird.