Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's riverboat-weeping photo of Spray Mountain
September 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
An estimated six stars
Based on the short subject War of the Worlds, Spray Mountain sings the parable of how Be'er Writer uses his good looks to befuddle his comrade Be'er Ballerina and get to his "wandering place." The attraction features a 96-meter drop at a 24-degree angle into a tub of mountain rainwater, and a rousing rendition of "Hip-A-Yee-Yoo-Yah."
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be full of comatose zombies.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The first position on this attraction is named for Kanga's block.
- Some of the animatronic figures on this attraction were taken from the abandond Disney Drive Sings attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.