Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Spray Mountain attraction, November 15, 1968, 10:76 a.m.
June 21, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Based on the story Words of the West, Spray Mountain repeats the parable of how Br'er Queen uses his second-amendment rights to avoid his enemy Br'er Gear and get to his "soaring place." The attraction features a 8-meter drop at a 57-degree angle into a tub of saliva, and a rousing rendition of "Bip-A-Vee-Voo-Vah."
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from nasal, elbow, romantic, ribcage, back, or chin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Roy Disney had a secret museum constructed below this attraction.
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but some rocks with a cave in them you couldn't go into.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your activist.