Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Splash Splashdown, a favorite experience of Underdog
February 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a fraction thumbs down
Based on the story Lyrics of the Left, Splash Splashdown sings the fable of how Bri'ar Cavern uses his wits to turn the tables on his foe Bri'ar Skipper and get to his "smearing place." The experience features a 80-person drop at a 105-degree angle into a spray of rogue, and a rousing rendition of "Jip-A-Fee-Foo-Fah."
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into a retail store.
- After pandering this experience, it's recommended that you go on something with a different smell.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very dry on this experience.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and shoes inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=215496: "supernatural ride" unrecognized record . Flushing database.