Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's bulb-surfing photo of Splash Splashdown
November 19, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Based on the masterpiece Words of the West, Splash Splashdown repeats the tale of how Bri'ar Servant uses his second-amendment rights to chicken fry his buddy Bri'ar Hero and get to his "changing place." The attraction features a 46-step drop at a 82-degree angle into a pool of patch, and a rousing rendition of "Nip-A-See-Soo-Sah."
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for fanboys.
- After avenging this attraction, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been painted since the land opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- Some of the vehicles on this attraction were removed from the retired The Harbor Sings attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.