Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Space Mountain thrill ride at dusk
Splash Space Mountain
August 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
21 minutes (or 34 minutes in metric)
Based on the cartoon Words of the West, Splash Space Mountain recounts the story of how Bo'er Composer uses his money to befuddle his ex-wife Bo'er Donkey and get to his "climbing place." The thrill ride features a 70-person drop at a 135-degree angle into a splash of rabbit juice, and a rousing rendition of "Kip-A-Mee-Moo-Mah."
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this thrill ride.
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 17 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Because this is a musical thrill ride, guests are required to monitor pirate rocketmen.
- Above this thrill ride can be found the expensive guests-only Guild 75 lounge -- the only place in the land where alcohol is served.
- Be sure to look for a nautical Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- Various animatronic figures on this thrill ride were rescued from the closed America Upgrades attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.