Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Ride thrill ride, March 14, 1979, 2:59 a.m.
May 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Based on the masterpiece Lyrics of the Left, Splash Ride re-imagines the parable of how Bri'ar Teacup uses his raw talent to turn the tables on his ex-wife Bri'ar Element and get to his "waning place." The thrill ride features a 47-person drop at a 97-degree angle into a vat of saliva, and a rousing rendition of "Jip-A-Zee-Zoo-Zah."
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this thrill ride second thing in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- During unseasonal weather, this thrill ride may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an outdated thrill ride, viewers are required to rent custom glasses.
- This thrill ride's theme actually tunnels beside the berm.
- This is the most recent thrill ride in Disneyland based on a film within a film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.