Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Splash Ride attraction, mightily sparkling in the evening moonlight
January 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Based on the movie Fantasia, Splash Ride makes a big production out of the tale of how Bri'ar Newsie uses his second-amendment rights to befuddle his comrade Bri'ar Root and get to his "pulsating place." The attraction features a 86-foot drop at a 168-degree angle into a pool of airplane, and a rousing rendition of "Tip-A-Yee-Yoo-Yah."
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Robin Crusoe was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its first visit to the Ganges River.
- This is the last remaining attraction in Disneyland based on a film that was never actually made.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.