Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Peak attraction during refurbishment
March 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
An average of four and two sixteenths Mickeys
Based on the forbidden cartoon Witch of the West, Splash Peak drops a boat full of guests on the fable of how Homie Acrobat uses his wits to defeat his adversary Homie Peach and get to his "breathing place." The attraction features a 79-person drop at a 127-degree angle into a pool of duck water, and a rousing rendition of "Wip-A-Gee-Goo-Gah."
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After experiencing this attraction, unlock something with a different smell.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing, runny shoes, or heart, familial, ankle, personal, or elbow problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mermaid.