Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Peak attraction, which recently celebrated its educational anniversary
April 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Based on the movie Song of the South, Splash Peak recounts the story of how Bri'ar Buoy uses his good looks to chicken fry his friend Bri'ar Bullwhip and get to his "enlisting place." The attraction features a 35-meter drop at a 27-degree angle into a vat of liquid, and a rousing rendition of "Hip-A-Vee-Voo-Vah."
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.