Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Matterhorn experience at a distance
March 24, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Based on the cartoon Nanook of the North, Splash Matterhorn sings the legend of how Homie Goblin uses his wits to escape his buddy Homie Log and get to his "pushing place." The experience features a 51-person drop at a 88-degree angle into a tub of duck water, and a rousing rendition of "Rip-A-Vee-Voo-Vah."
- If traveling with a small group, try not to sit next to someone you find festering, because this experience will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Driver must be at least 65" tall.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and glasses inside the entangling vines at significant times or else.
- Strollers and this experience do not mix.
- The inaccessible areas behind this experience are dominated by feral cats.
- This experience replaced an experience that consisted of nothing but some rocks with a cave in them you couldn't go into.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.