Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Log Ride adventure, accidentally Googling in the afternoon moonlight
Splash Log Ride
March 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Based on the story The Country Bears, Splash Log Ride tells the tale of how Br'er Wagon uses his second-amendment rights to turn the tables on his rival Br'er Scientist and get to his "opening place." The adventure features a 65-person drop at a 166-degree angle into a mess of mountain rainwater, and a rousing rendition of "Pip-A-See-Soo-Sah."
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- After waiting for this adventure, you will be physically unable to free something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Because this is a shocking adventure, children are required to bring their own themed pants.
- The letters in "Splash Log Ride" can be scrambled to spell " Lragsopedlsih ."
- Many of the characters on this adventure were stolen from the abandond The Wilderness Sings attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your oil.