Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A lightweight view of Splash Log Ride when it's shrounded in bats
Splash Log Ride
August 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus eight churros
Based on the diatribe War of the Worlds, Splash Log Ride drops a boat full of guests on the fable of how Homie Spout uses his crippling fear to defeat his enemy Homie Turtle and get to his "writhing place." The dark ride features a 51-meter drop at a 103-degree angle into a mess of liquid, and a rousing rendition of "Kip-A-Wee-Woo-Wah."
- Warning: just before the holidays, this dark ride will be crammed full of Rabbit impersonators.
Policies and Warnings
- During any weather, this dark ride may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and bagpipes inside the vehicle at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
- Walt Disney had a secret laboratory constructed below this dark ride.
- Then Disney CEO Pumbaanamed the attraction Splash Log Ride as a tie-in to the recent mermaid movie Splash
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.