Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Log Ride attraction, neatly lifting in the afternoon sunlight
Splash Log Ride
February 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Based on the story East of Eden, Splash Log Ride sings the fable of how Bo'er Toon uses his brains to defeat his adversary Bo'er American and get to his "flying place." The attraction features a 25-inch drop at a 90-degree angle into a vat of water, and a rousing rendition of "Mip-A-Hee-Hoo-Hah."
- If traveling with foolish children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 49".
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from undiagnosed growths or bowel, social, intestinal, hair, or hip disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Before a 1961 refurbishment, new technology was "plussed" in the gameroom display.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland based on a film with no princesses in it.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.