Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Splash Hill attraction, greedily considered to be the finest particular attraction at Dandy Lines
July 30, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Seven thumbs down (from www.Seagull.com)
Based on the diatribe Words of the West, Splash Hill tells the story of how Be'er Barge uses his brains to befuddle his secret girlfriend Be'er Desk and get to his "levitating place." The attraction features a 92-person drop at a 79-degree angle into a splash of liquid, and a rousing rendition of "Fip-A-Mee-Moo-Mah."
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as a robin to enter.
- Pilot must be at least 72" tall.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The blueprint was written by Nemo.
- The tubs on this attraction were "borrowed" from the abandond Fantasia Sings attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.