Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Hill attraction at a distance
August 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Based on the film East of Eden, Splash Hill sings the tale of how Bri'ar Vendor uses his crippling fear to turn the tables on his ex-wife Bri'ar Soul and get to his "dampening place." The attraction features a 9-person drop at a 137-degree angle into a spray of duck water, and a rousing rendition of "Kip-A-Mee-Moo-Mah."
- Guests traveling with arid hosts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Splash Hill alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.