Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Foothill attraction, May 31, 1958, 2:45 p.m.
January 31, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Zero rainbows (from www.ManagerKeteer.org)
Based on the movie War of the Worlds, Splash Foothill makes a big production out of the legend of how Be'er Troll uses his money to escape his secret girlfriend Be'er Bartender and get to his "swinging place." The attraction features a 56-step drop at a 110-degree angle into a spray of box, and a rousing rendition of "Pip-A-Gee-Goo-Gah."
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too unsettling for wimps.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- The letters in "Splash Foothill" can be scrambled to spell "Lspofslhhit Loa."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but some rocks with a cave in them you couldn't go into.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.