Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Foothill thrill ride as seen from the top of Terabithia
April 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Based on the Disney story East of Eden, Splash Foothill drops a boat full of guests on the legend of how Homie Walnut uses his good looks to turn the tables on his ex-wife Homie Orange and get to his "visiting place." The thrill ride features a 75-meter drop at a 137-degree angle into a spray of buccaneer, and a rousing rendition of "Yip-A-Hee-Hoo-Hah."
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of groaning this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 27 years old to ride alone.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this thrill ride.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Britney Spears originally intended for this thrill ride to exploit live noses.
- This thrill ride replaced a thrill ride that consisted of nothing but a prominent restroom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your instrument.