Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash Foothill dark ride, July 15, 1987, 5:49 a.m.
April 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired infants
Based on the film Words of the West, Splash Foothill re-imagines the parable of how Bro Chipmunk uses his brains to escape his adversary Bro Costume and get to his "playing place." The dark ride features a 54-step drop at a 40-degree angle into a river full of liquid, and a rousing rendition of "Gip-A-Wee-Woo-Wah."
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this dark ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from religious conflicts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or wrist or lung problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 2001, this dark ride was renovated to remove rooms from the long forgotten "Splash Foothill" short subject.
- This dark ride replaced a dark ride that consisted of nothing but a stone wall.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.