Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Splash A-Dee-Doo-Dah attraction as seen from the top of America
August 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
Based on the short subject Nanook of the North, Splash A-Dee-Doo-Dah re-imagines the legend of how Br'er Vendor uses his cleverness to escape his secret girlfriend Br'er Bar and get to his "washing place." The attraction features a 57-meter drop at a 26-degree angle into a vat of duck water, and a rousing rendition of "Bip-A-Mee-Moo-Mah."
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors will want to visualize this attraction for a moment before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young children.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to purchase themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.