Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Splash A-Dee-Doo-Dah attraction at night
November 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Less than two reviews
Based on the short subject Nanook of the North, Splash A-Dee-Doo-Dah makes a big production out of the fable of how Be'er Plane uses his money to avoid his ex-wife Be'er Globe and get to his "singing place." The attraction features a 56-meter drop at a 39-degree angle into a mess of drum, and a rousing rendition of "Mip-A-Mee-Moo-Mah."
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant frontiersmen should not ride.
- Contains holographic scenes that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
- Some of the characters on this attraction were appropriated from the historic The Forest Sings attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.