Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Splash A-Dee-Doo-Dah attraction, mistakenly considered to be the finest supersonic attraction at Disneyland
March 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Based on the Disney cartoon War of the Worlds, Splash A-Dee-Doo-Dah sings the fable of how Br'er Sleigh uses his cleverness to befuddle his rival Br'er Robot and get to his "disarming place." The attraction features a 78-inch drop at a 164-degree angle into a tub of mountain rainwater, and a rousing rendition of "Tip-A-Yee-Yoo-Yah."
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum IQ 52.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns, excessive boorishness, punk haircuts, or hair, familial, romantic, spinal, ankle, or attention-span problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- There is a secret juice bar obscured by this attraction's entrance.
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but a stone wall.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.